We work with a 35% deposit to secure your own private boat and captain for your specific trip.
With public/split tours we take the entire (100%) payment upfront, on a per person basis once a group has been fully formed and everyone recommits to ensure the tour continues even if the other party members are forced to cancel due to family emergency, accidents, missed flights, hangovers, e.t.c.
1) Zelle +0% transaction fee
Our contact info: Reelalaskafishingcharters@gmail.com
2) Venmo please add +1.9% transaction fee to your transferred amount due.
Our contact info:@Reelalaskafishingcharters
3) Your CC or Debit Card on our main page of this website or if provided at time of tour +3.5% transaction fee- Please provide card numbers, exp date, cvv numbers, and the billing zip code for the card you would like to use as early as possible.
4) Cash or Cashiers Check- Must be mailed in within an appropriate time frame- Please let us know if you are going to use this method so we can make sure the tour is reserved.
1271 Millar st Ketchikan AK 99901
Please contact us to confirm your dates are available before booking a trip with us!
*We do NOT accept PayPal or AMEX.
The remaining balance for private tours will be required when you check in to your lodging and at the dock when you leave the dock.
We recommend purchasing vacation/trip insurance for all of our clientele both onboard cruise ships and those flying directly into Ketchikan International Airport. For your convenience we have a link in the sub-pages of this website.
Unfortunately we can not control the weather and occasional mechanical malfunction and when these events happen, we will not charge you for the time lost on the vessel and you will be refunded all of your deposit.
All captain cancellations will receive a 100% refund towards their deposit.
If your cruiseship skips port for any reason including due to weather or medical emergency; all clients will receive a 100% refund towards their deposit.
Any other client cancellations, regardless of circumstance will NOT receive a refund or credit. The deposit will be used to cover the costs incurred by us including but not limited too captains wages, lease payments on permits and vessels, morage, purchased bait, etc.
* We recommend purchasing trip/vacation insurance for all of our clients both on cruise ships and those flying in. We have a link in the sub-pages of this website.